We ship everywhere in the world
We ship goods 2-3 times per week. By default, we ship priority, untracked letters. Registered mail is available for orders above $200. We reserve the right to offer you tracking number at least one week after we have shipped your order. So far we have about 98.5% success rate with shipping worldwide.
Registered shipping always requires signature upon arrival, so please keep that in mind when choosing that option.
Shipping ETAs to different regions
Please keep in mind that during the Xmas season (November, December and the first half of January) there might be some postal delays, so please add 7 – 10 working days to each ETA before you message us about a non-arrival, this will save us both a lot of time and stress. 🙂
- Europe: 3-5 working days, but may take up to 15 working days
- USA, Canada: 2-4 working days, but may take up to 21 working days
- New Zealand: 5-8 working days, but may take up to 21 working days
- Central and South America: 7-10 working days, but may take up to 15 working days
- Africa: 5-12 working days, but may take up to 15 working days
- Asia: 5-10 working days, but may take up to 15 working days
Once your order is Sent there will be no further modifications of address or contents are possible.
Providing Shipping Details
We reserve the right to cancel your order or give you no refund for a non-delivery if you provide your address incorrectly. That includes the lack of crucial details like recipient’s name or ZIP code.
ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME! Orders with missing details will not be refunded/reshipped in case of non-arrival.
- If your order doesn’t arrive and you’ve dealt with us before, we can arrange a reship or 100% refund.
- Orders made by new customers will be resolved on a case to case basis. Always message us before you give us negative feedback 🙂
Countries affected by more strict refund / reship rules
Unfortunately some countries have more strict customs or letters tend to get lost more often, and for these countries we can offer 80% reship / 70% refund policy in case of non arriving non-registered letters (registered letters are still eligible for 100% reship / 100% refund unless stated otherwise)
These countries are:
- Europe: Denmark,Turkey, Romania, Serbia, Poland (no reship or refund for non-registered letters sent to Poland), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro
- Central and South America: every South and Central American country, including Mexico
- Africa: every African country.